August 24, 2020
UPDATE FROM DFO - Monday, August 24th
Due to the high winds forecasted for this week, the third halibut opening will be delayed until next week. The dates for next weeks opening will be determined tomorrow.
Telephone: (902) 566-4050
(Tags, online licensing & logbook inquiries)
(902) 566-4050 EXT. 1
© 2020 Prince Edward Island Fishermen's Association. All rights reserved.
A GRAPHCOM SITE