Tuesday, April 26th

The PEIFA LFA 24 Lobster Advisory Committee held another conference call today.  The Committee is aware the weather forecast is not looking favorable for later in the week but will be receiving the most up-to-date weather information by Environmental Canada Meteorologists tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11:30AM on the DFO led weather call.  More info on next steps will be shared following that call.


The next Advisory Committee call is tentatively scheduled for Friday PM, however, if forecast changes, the Committee will meet sooner.