A conference call will be held on Monday afternoon with DFO regarding the weather forecast and the opening of the halibut reallocation fishery.  New license conditions need to be processed for each participant and will not be available until at least Tuesday of next week.  Thus, the earliest the reallocation fishery could open would be Wednesday but again, very much dependent on weather.  The PEIFA will post information as soon as it is available following the Monday afternoon call with DFO.