August 29, 2019
ThePrince Edward IslandFishermen’s Association is seeking a Program Administrator to support our Tag and Licensingdepartment.
Position responsibilities include:
•Primary contactfor members for net and trap tag sales
• Completion and issuingof on line licensing paperwork for members
•Co-ordination and editing of organizational newsletter
• Update as requiredPEIFA social mediaplatforms
•Co-ordination of member draws as required
• Accounting associated with tag and licensing sales
• Bank deposits as required
•Attend and take minutesat PEIFA relatedmeetings
• Respond to memberrequests in person,phone calls and emails
•Assisting memberswith boat transfersand other on line issues
• Assist PEIFA scienceand office staffas required
• Tracking of tag inventory
• Interface with DFO as required resolving member issues
A recognized degree or diploma is preferred. Howevera combination of education and personalexperience in the marine fishery will be considered. Applicants must possess excellent communication and record keeping skills. Above average computer and organizational skills are also required.
The selected candidate will require a background check and must be bondable. This is a unionized position. Salary is as per the currentcollective agreement. Interested parties should forward a current cover letter and resume by August30 2019 to email@example.com or direct to:
420 University Avenue Charlottetown, PE C1A 7Z5
Attention: Executive Director
The PEIFA thank all expressions of interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.